Located in the green of the Roman countryside, in a lush valley proclaimed a national heritage and, precisely, in the “Macchia di Gattaceca and Macchia del Barco” Nature Reserve, just 4 km from the city of Monterotondo and Mentana, this house, built in the farmhouse style of the ‘Agro Pontino, enjoys an enviable position with a panoramic view over the valley.
The property, completely fenced and surrounded around the perimeter by a hedge formed by a mass of native plants, extends over an area of 11,000 square meters. The farmhouse is divided into the main body, the caretaker’s apartment, the garden and the vegetable garden. The property is accessed through a radio-controlled automatic gate following a driveway that leads to the main entrance.
The farmhouse is surrounded by a lawn of approx. 3,000 square meters, perfectly maintained, while the remaining part of the land is destined partly for olive groves and orchards and partly for vegetable gardens and greenhouses.
The farmhouse has three entrances: a main entrance, which can be reached by climbing a large master staircase in travertine marble or through the two driveways of the garage, where an elevator allows access to the main house. This makes it very practical to use the house both for the removal of architectural barriers and to supply the house with everything needed.
In addition, there is a fourth access road for the apartment which is currently used by the servants located on the ground floor. This apartment has a passage through which access to the main house can be allowed.
The farmhouse, of 480 square meters, is on two levels and includes on the ground floor:
· A large garage with 2 remote controlled and separate doors, cat. 3 (Silvelox), with parking for 3 cars;
· Workshop, various closets and technical rooms, laundry area;
· The caretaker’s apartment, consisting of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and small built-in wardrobe.
4 bedrooms for 8 people, arranged as follows:
or 1 master bedroom (Master bed room) with large and comfortable king-size bed in the Master with pillow top mattress. A master bathroom has a tub, shower and double sink;
o 1 bedroom with 1 double bed;
o 1 bedroom with bunk beds;
o 1 large bedroom with double bed and private bathroom, located on the ground floor, with separate entrance.
On the first floor, which is accessed by a large external staircase in travertine marble, typical of the Agro Pontino farmhouses, at the entrance to the house with:
· Foyer with built-in wardrobe
· Triple living room, very bright and panoramic, which includes a dining area, covered in stone, and wooden ceiling, a custom design lounge with TV console and reading / library area with fireplace;
· Large kitchen of approx. 40 sqm made of oak wood and with Carrara marble worktops, terracotta floors and wooden ceiling. It includes a pantry / closet, large window, central island, as a preparation counter and sink, with a hanging shelf under which LED lighting is installed, and a comfortable dining area. The cooking group of La-Chance offers the incomparable thrill of cooking on an instrument similar to that of great chefs, it has a 180 cm hob, four burners, a lava stone grill, a kettle for 5 kg of pasta, a 90 cm ventilated electric oven, food warmer and two additional doors, bottom and large professional hood in stainless steel, large refrigerator / freezer in stainless steel (Viking).
· Guest bathroom
Both the kitchen and the triple living room have access to the 90 sqm terrace paved with teak and laminated wood structure that overlooks the lawn in front of the farmhouse and the olive grove.
The living area leads to the sleeping area via a vertical drop of 6 travertine marble steps. The sleeping area consists of two bedrooms with master bathroom, a large corridor, a large closet, a master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom with access to the garden.
Particular attention was given during the construction phase, throughout the house, not to let any type of humidity filter out and following the rules for energy saving. In fact, the ventilated roof system of the Ysospecial in cork has been adopted and the box infill with 27 cm hollow brick, 4 cm and 10 cm perforated cork and external coat. Underfloor heating installed on cork and solar panels with 70% integration. All the mortars and colors used for the construction are certified products for green building / green architecture.
The farmhouse has a state-of-the-art alarm system, which covers the entire property with an advanced home automation system that allows remote control and management of the irrigation, warehouse and chicken coops.
Home Area:480 mq